March 24, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator is applying touch-up paint on the elevator lobby doors for Elevator #1 and is installing the flooring in Elevator #3.
- Siemens continues to install new fire alarm wiring and devices along the 2nd Floor center corridor and continues the testing of all the fire alarm devices previously installed.
- Zimmer-Eschette continued cleaning on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building on the Charity side and in the Shipping and Receiving area.
- The contractor continues to sand and prepare the walls on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor finished removing the floor tile from the 2nd Floor in the old section on the Charity side of the building.
- Crews are removing floor tile from the 2nd Floor in the old section on the I-10 side of the building.
- The painting contractor continues to apply the finish paint around the windows and doors on the 3rd Floor in the offices along Tulane Ave. and along the center corridor.
- The contractor is applying touch-up paint in the offices on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor continues with the installation of ceiling tiles on Floors 1 - 7 and is trimming and installing the edge and corner tiles on the 6th Floor.
- Ceiling tile installation in the offices on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floors is complete with the exception of the edge, trim, and corner tiles.
- Royerre Commercial Carpets continue preparing the concrete sub-floor and installing new carpet tiles on the 6th Floor in the offices along Tulane Ave. and along the center corridor.
- The contractor began working on the 8th Floor in the offices along the center corridor.
Dental School :
- Concrete Busters backfilled and spread sand over the HDC Building #119 and the HDC Administration Building (#138) sites.
- Securitas installed one of the pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras in the middle of the Administration Building 1st Floor lobby and the still cameras in various locations in the lobby.
- Securitas also installed seven of the eight cameras in the temporary bookstore.
- The access control card reader and magnetic lock was installed at the Clinic Building south stairwell door.