Monday, March 03, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to wire the controls for Elevator #1.
- Siemens finished pulling new wires to the fire alarm device boxes on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean the old section of the 3rd Floor on the Charity side of the building.
- Zimmer finished removing floor tile on the 7th Floor in the old section of the building.
- Crews are now removing floor tile on the 6th Floor (old section).
- The painting contractor finished applying the finish paint in the offices on Floors 5 through 8.
- A few punch-list/touch-up items remain to be finished in these areas.
- The contractor continues to float and prepare the new sheetrock on the 4th Floor for priming and painting.
- Crews continue to install new sheetrock on the 3rd Floor. They are floating and preparing the walls as they complete the installation of the new sheetrock.
- The contractor is trimming out the ceiling grid that has been painted on the 5th and 7th Floors and began painting the grid on the 4th Floor.
Clinic Permanent Repairs & Mitigation:
- Construction Masters continued the demolition of the interior spaces on 7th Floor.
Dental School :
- Durr Construction demolished the large concrete slab of the Human Development Center Daycare Building and began removing the debris.
- Sherlocks Construction completed the installation of the storefront at the main entrance to the temporary bookstore.
- They completed the painting in the vestibule, installed the door hardware on the entrance doors to the side offices, and painted the door frames.
- Schindler installed the top and bottom limiters on Elevator #8.
- Frischhertz continues to install the new electrical service at the exit of the 440 Perdido St. parking lot and set some more of the new light poles.