Monday, March 31, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on punch-list items for Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
- They are re-painting the elevator lobby doors on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor finished painting the floor in the elevator penthouse.
- Siemens continues to test the fire alarm devices that have been installed and they are trouble-shooting and repairing any problems.
- The contractor finished installing new fire alarm devices on the 2nd Floor in the old section of the building on the I-10 side and behind the elevators on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean on the 1st floor in the old section of the building on the I-10 side.
- The contractor continues to remove floor tile from the 1st floor in the old section of the building on the Charity side.
- The painting contractor continues to apply finish paint in the offices on the 3rd Floor along Tulane Ave. and has begun applying finish paint in the offices along the center corridor.
- The contractor began priming the corridor walls and offices along Tulane Ave. on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor finished trimming and installing the edge and corner ceiling tiles on the 6th Floor.
- They are trimming and installing the edge and corner tiles on the 7th Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpets began installing new carpet tiles, transition strips, and cove base on the 5th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor finished installing new carpet tiles on the 6th and 8th Floors.
- Boe-Tel began constructing the new network rack for the 3rd Floor network closet.
- Trison Constructors began work on the change order to expand the 4th Floor network closet.
- Herman Miller Group delivered and began installing new furniture for the 6th and 8th Floors.
- Hogue and Assoc. are installing the new ceiling lights on the 6th Floor.
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI is working on the demo of the bathroom floors on the 6th Floor.
- They are removing the metal trim and frames from around the windows on the 1st Floor to start cleaning.
Dental School :
- Schindler installed hand rails and electrical covers for Elevator #8 in the Administration Building .
- They continued to wire the new switches for the freight elevator.
- Frischhertz is installing pipe and lights around the base of the basketball court.
- The poles are up and the electrical service is being installed.
- Crews removed broken concrete in front of the 1542 Tulane Ave. front steps in preparation to install sleeves for the irrigation pipe and valve control wires.