Wednesday, March 5, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator is run-testing and calibrating Elevator #1.
- Siemens continues to connect wires to the fire alarm devices on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished cleaning on the 3rd floor in the old section of the building on the Charity Hospital side and began cleaning on the I-10 side.
- The contractor continues to remove floor tile from the 5th Floor in the old section on the Charity side.
- The painting contractor continues to apply touch-up paint in the offices on Floors 5 - 8.
- The contractor continues to float and prepare the new sheetrock on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor continues to install new sheetrock on the 3rd Floor; replacing the drywall that was removed during remediation.
- The crews are floating the walls and preparing them for paint as the new sheetrock is installed.
- The contractor continues to trim the ceiling grid on the 5th Floor.
Dental School :
- Durr Construction continued to remove the debris from the concrete slab of the HDC Daycare Building .
- Crews completed the installation of the irrigation pipe and sprinklers on the Perdido St. Side of the Residence Hall.
- They installed the wiring for the electric irrigation valves.
- The installation of irrigation pipe and sprinklers on the Bolivar St. side of the Residence Hall has started.
- Frischhertz has started pulling the electrical cable in Student Parking Lot #1 and dressing out the poles in preparation for their installation.