Thursday, March 06, 2008
Lions/LSU Clinic Bldg. Permanent Repair and Mitigation:
- CMI continued the demolition on the 7th Floor.
- Ceiling demolition has started on the 6th Floor.
- The removal of cabinets and built in service desk areas that were attached to building is underway.
- Stratos Elevator Co continues to run-test and calibrate Elevator #1.
- Siemens continues to connect wires to the new fire alarm devices on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette continued cleaning on the 3rd Floor (old section) on the I-10 side of the building.
- The contractor continues to remove floor tile from the 5th Floor in the old section of the building on the Charity side.
- The painting contractor continues to apply touch-up paint in the offices on Floors 5 - 8.
- The contractor continues to trim the repainted ceiling grid on the 5th Floor.
MEB Roof Replacement:
- Crawford has completed installing the new wood on the perimeter of the parapet wall on the main roof.
- They have completed installing the flashing that overlaps the wood around the parapet wall.
- The crew has replaced all of the roof drains on the main roof and started working on the drains located on the roofs of the penthouses.
Dental School :
- Durr Construction continued removing the remaining debris from the HDC Daycare Building site.
1st Floor Ceiling Tile Installation:
- Trison continues to install ceiling tiles in the last 5 rooms (by the loading dock area) and in the lobby on the 1st floor of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- The first of two irrigation stations on the Bolivar St. side of the Residence Hall have been installed.
- Crews completed the installation of the electric irrigation valve control wire to the location where it will enter building for connection to the controller.
Exterior Lighting Projects:
- The electrical conduit for the new bollard lights on the Perdido St. side of the Residence Hall has been installed.
- Frischhertz continued dressing out the new light poles and running wire in Student Lot #1.
- The contractor removed all of the mud and debris from the light pole sites at Student Lot #1, the 440 Perdido St. Lot , and the Residence Hall Lot.