Tuesday, April 1, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on punch-list items for Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
- They are re-finishing the elevator lobby doors for Elevator #2 on the 1st Floor.
- They are fire caulking the penetrations in the elevator shaft and penthouse.
- Siemens continues to test the fire alarm devices that have been installed.
- The contractor installed and tested the new fire alarm devices in the P-3 Lab on the 4th Floor roof.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building on the I-10 side.
- The contractor finished removing floor tile from the 1st Floor in the old section of the building on the Charity side.
- Crews began removing floor tile from the 1st floor on the I-10 side of the old section of the building.
- The painting contractor continues to apply the final coat of paint in the 3rd Floor offices along Tulane Ave. and in the offices along the center corridor.
- The contractor finished priming the corridor walls and offices on the 2nd Floor along Tulane Ave.
- They began priming in the offices along the center corridors on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- The contractor began trimming and installing the edge and corner ceiling tiles on the 5th Floor.
- They continue trimming and installing the edge and corner tiles on the 7th Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet crews continue to install new carpet tiles, transition strips, and cove base on the 5th and 7th Floors of the building.
- The contractor finished installing cove base in the offices along Tulane Ave. on the 6th Floor.
- Boe-Tel began constructing the new network rack for the 3rd Floor network closet.
- They finished installing and terminating the new station cables on the 6th Floor.
- Trison Constructors began framing and installing new sheetrock for the expansion of the 4th Floor network closet.