Monday, April 14, 2008
is testing the fire control relays for Elevators #1, #2, and #3 in preparation
for final inspection by the State Elevator Inspector.
continues to re-clean miscellaneous areas throughout the building on various
floors in the old section of the building.
painting contractor finished applying the touch-up paint in the mezzanine
contractor continues to trim and install the edge and corner ceiling tiles on
the 4th Floor.
Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the
Herman Miller Group delivered the last of the office chairs for the 1st through
the 8th Floors today.
new ceiling lights continue to be installed on the 4th Floor.
Lions/LSU Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI continues to work on the framing of new interior walls on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The rough in electrical work continues on the 7th Floor.
- The 1st Floor windows are being cleaned and repaired on the Gravier St side and Bolivar St. side of the building.
Dental School :
- Zimmer continued breaking up the large pieces of debris and removing it from the Auto Shop (Bldg. #141) and the HDC Storage Bldg (#101).
- Needham Roofing continued work on the Power Plant; tearing off and installing 8 squares of material underneath the cooling tower.
Exterior Landscaping Project:
- ÂCrews are removing the existing vegetation from around the new oak tree on the Perdido St. side of the MEB.
Exterior Lighting Project:
- Frischhertz continues to install lights and pull wire for the new lights under Interstate 10 at the Residence Hall parking lot.