Friday, April 18, 2008
On Saturday, April 19th there will be a chilled water outage at the Lions/LSU
Clinics Building. This outage will start
at 3:00 AM and will be completed by 6:30 PM.
During this time there will be no air conditioning in the building,
except in the 9th Floor animal care area.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The ceiling tile contractor finished installing edge and corner tiles on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continue trimming and installing the edge and corner tiles on the 1st Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 3rd and 7th Floors.
- The contractor finished installing VCT on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
- Hogues continues to install the new ceiling fixtures on Floors 5 and 6.
Clinic Permanent Repair and Mitigation Project:
- CMI is still framing up the new interior walls on the 6th Floor.
- The rough in plumbing and electrical work continues for the new laboratory space on the 7th Floor.
- The crew that is cleaning the 1st Floor windows and applying the anti-corrosion coating to the metal window frames is continuing their work at the rear of the building.
- Frischhertz has finished the installation of new lights for the Residence Hall Parking Lot under I-10.