Monday, April 21, 2008
There will be a hot water outage in the Dental School Clinic Building
from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM on April 22nd.
During this outage, there will be no hot water available.
This outage is needed to replace a leaking hot water
is changing out the door hardware on Elevator #7.
continues to prepare the 1st Floor side entrance and corridor in the old
section of the building for remediation cleaning.
painting contractor is preparing the walls on the 8th Floor in the old section
of the building for painting.
ceiling tile contractor finished installing the trim, edge, and corner tiles on
the 1st Floor.
Commercial Carpet finished installing carpet tiles, transition strips and cove
base on the 7th Floor.
installers continue to install cove base and transition strips on the 3rd Floor.
Construction is installing the new electrical rough-in for the 4th Floor
Herman Miller Group is assembling and installing furniture in the offices on
the 5th Floor.
ceiling light fixtures are being installed on the 4th Floor.
Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
continues to frame the new interior walls on the 6th Floor for the Cohn
continue installing the new plumbing and electrical for the 7th Floor
restoration of the exterior windows on the 1st Floor continues.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing continued work on the Power Plant roof replacement.
- They tore off and installed 12 squares of material on Saturday and will be finishing today with the removal of the old roof and the installation of new material on 13 additional squares of the roof.
- They continued to install the flashing on the perimeter of the building.
finished the installation of the new lights under I-10. The lights are now operational.
- The crews completed the planting on the Perdido St. side of the Residence Hall
Parking Lot Improvements:
- Boh Bros removed the existing limestone rock from Interstate-10 Parking Lot #3.
- They have installed concrete forms and poured a new concrete parking surface.
- Boh Bros is also installing a new culvert in the lot to improve the drainage.