Wednesday, April 23, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to prepare the 1st Floor side entrance and corridor in the old section of the building for the final remediation and cleaning.
- The painting contractor is prepping the stairwells along Tulane Ave.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 3rd Floor.
- Their crews have begun to install cove base and carpet tiles on the 2nd Floor.
- Trison Construction finished installing the flooring in the network closet on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor finished installing the additional electrical outlets in the same network closet.
- The Herman-Miller group continues assembling and installing furniture in the offices on the 5th Floor.
- Hogues continues to install the new ceiling light fixtures on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI continues to frame the new interior walls on the 6th Floor.
- The installation of the rough in plumbing and electrical service on the 7th Floor in the new laboratory space continues.
- The crews continue to clean the remaining 1st Floor windows and applying the anti-corrosion coating to the metal window frames.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing resumed work on the Clinic penthouse roof.
- They removed a 20 square section of material that was damaged from water intrusion and installed new insulation, decking and the granulated cap sheet.
- Frischhertz is painting the bases of the new light poles that have been installed at the Residence Hall parking lot.