Thursday, April 24, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos is changing out the components in the elevator pit for Elevator #7.
- The painting contractor is painting the stairwells along the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
- The contractor is prepping Stairwell D in the old section of the building.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 3rd Floor.
- Their crews continue to install cove base and carpet tiles on the 2nd Floor.
- The Herman-Miller group continues the process of assembling and installing furniture in the offices on the 5th Floor.
- Hogues continues to install the new ceiling light fixtures on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
- Crawford Roofing continues to apply the final layer of roofing material on the main roof of the building.
- Frischhertz crews are painting the bases of the new light poles that were installed at the Residence Hall.
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI continues to frame the interior walls on the 6th Floor for the new Cohn Learning Center .
- The rough in plumbing and electrical installation in the laboratory space on the 7th Floor is progressing well.