Tuesday, April 29, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator is working to restore power to Elevator #4 and is cleaning the rails in the elevator shaft.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished removing the peeling paint from the 1st Floor corridor offices near the side entrance to the building.
- Their crews continue to clean the corridor and offices in the same area.
- The painting contractor finished painting the middle stairwell along Tulane (Stairwell C).
- They are prepping the stairwell along Tulane Ave. on the Charity side of the building.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Boe-Tel is installing the network rack for the new network closet on the 4th Floor.
- The Herman-Miller Group is setting and installing office furniture in offices on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing continued their work on the Clinic Penthouse roof. They have removed 10 squares of the recently installed 1st ply material and installed new material with the granulated cap sheet.
- The crews began the final grading of the planting beds on the Perdido St. side of the MEB and at the corner of Bolivar St. and Perdido St.