Friday, April 04, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on punch-list items for Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
- Siemens finished installing the fire alarm devices on the 2nd Floor in the old section of the building on the Charity side.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean the corridor and elevator lobby on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building.
- The painting contractor is done with the application of the finish paint in the offices along the center corridor of the 3rd Floor.
- Painters continue to apply the final coats of paint in the corridor and the offices along Tulane Ave. on the 3rd Floor and along the center corridor on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continues to trim and install the edge and corner ceiling tiles on the 5th Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet crews continue to install new carpet tiles, transition strips, and cove base on the 5th and 7th Floors.
- The Herman Miller Group delivered more furniture and chairs for Floors 1 through 8 and began placing furniture in the offices on Floors 5 through 8.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing received roofing materials for the Administration Building Penthouse and the Power Plant today.
- They have resumed work on the Administration Building Penthouse roof and completed the installation of the granulized 2nd ply.