Thursday, May 1, 2008
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI is working on the mechanical systems on the 2nd, 6th and 7th floors.
- Their plumbers continue to complete the rough in plumbing on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The electricians are roughing in the electrical on 6th and 7th Floors.
- Crews have started installing sheetrock on the new walls that form the laboratory on the 7th Floor.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos is installing lighting in the shaft for Elevator #7.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished cleaning the corridor and offices near the side entrance on the 1st floor.
- The area passed the visual inspection and will be tested.
- The painting contractor is painting the bathrooms in the rear of the building on the 7th and 8th Floors.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Boe-Tel is installing the telephone feeder cables for the network closet on the 2nd Floor.
Dental School :
- Needham resumed work on the main roof of the Clinic Building .
- They tore off and replaced 3 squares of material in order to trace the wet insulation.
- They secured temporary seams to prepare for rain that is forecast for Friday and Saturday.
- The plantings on the Perdido Street side of the MEB are complete..