Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Clinic Building Permanent Repair and Mitigation:
- CMI is installing sheetrock on the new interior walls for the Cohn Learning Center that is being re-built on the 6th Floor.
- The mechanical sub-contractor continues working on the mechanical systems on the 2nd and 6th Floors.
- The plumbers are working in the laboratory space on the 7th Floor.
- The electricians continue their work on the 6th Floor.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos is installing whisper-flex cable for Elevator #7.
- The contractor finished painting the handrails in Stairwell C (Center Corridor).
- Royerre Commercial Carpet is installing carpet tiles in offices on the 2nd Floor along the center corridor.
- Trison finished sealing the ceiling holes in the main corridor on Floors 2 and 3.
- They are installing ceiling tiles in the patched areas.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing completed the installation of the granulated cap sheet on the main roof of the Clinic Building and crews continue to complete the associated metal work.
- They completed the re-caulking of the parapet wall on the perimeter of the Clinic Building roof.
- Alfortish Enterprises has completed sandblasting the black stone pavers on the north and east sides of the Clinic Building.
- Schindler ran conduit for the car operator and installed the cables for the hoist way on Elevator #2 in the Clinic Building .
- Frischhertz is working on the punch list for the all of the parking lots where new lighting has been installed.