Friday, May 2, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos finished installing the lighting in the #7 Elevator shaft.
- Following the completion of the cleaning yesterday, air samples were taken from the 1st Floor side entrance and elevator lobby in the old section of the building.
- The contractor is priming the bathrooms in the rear of the building on the 5th and 6th Floors.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Boe-Tel finished installing the telephone feeder cables for the network closet on the 2nd Floor.
- Trison is sealing the corridor ceiling holes on the 6th, 7th, and 8th Floors.
- The Herman-Miller Group is assembling and installing modular furniture units in offices on the 5th, 6th, and 7th Floors.
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI started framing up interior walls and installing sheet rock on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continue to sheetrock the new laboratory walls on the 7th Floor.
- The work on the mechanical systems on the 2nd, 6th and 7th Floors continued.
- The rough in plumbing is being installed on the 6th and 7th Floors and the rough in electrical is going in on the 6th Floor.
Dental School :
- Sherlocks Construction shut down the power to the bookstore and a portion of the Library and successfully connected and energized the new transformer and panels.
- There is now additional power available for existing equipment and for future use.
- Needham Roofing continued their preparation for the predicted rains and resealed various roof penetrations and seams.