Monday, May 5, 2008
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing tore off and replaced 5 and one half squares of material on the main roof of the Clinic Building .
- Supplies were also received to re-caulk the joints in the pre-cast panels of the penthouse and parapet walls.
- The pre-bid conference for the project to renovate the A and B auditoriums was held today.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos is changing out the lobby door hardware for Elevator #7 on Floors 5 though 8.
- The air samples taken for the 1st Floor side entrance and elevator lobby in the old section of the building passed, so the area will be open tomorrow morning.
- Asbestos cleaning is complete in the rooms off the 1st Floor hallway. These will be sampled tomorrow.
- The contractor is finished painting on Floors 2 through 8. They are doing cut in work on the 1st Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 1st and 2nd Floors.