Friday, May 9, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos continues to change the door hardware for the doors on Elevator #7.
- The contractor finished painting in Stairwell D and has begun to prepare the handrails in Stairwell C for paint.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet has finished installing carpet in the offices on the 1st Floor along the center corridor on the Charity side of the building.
- They continue to install carpet in the 1st Floor offices on the I-10 side.
- The installers are working in the 2nd Floor in the offices along the center corridor.
- Trison is sealing the ceiling holes in the main corridor on Floors 2 and 3.
- Herman-Miller is installing conference room furniture on the 4th through the 7th Floors.
- The contractor is floating and sanding the construction walls on the 2nd through the 8th Floors. These walls will seal off the rear portions of the building that will not be re-occupied initially.
- Hogues & Associates are installing the new light fixtures in the center corridor on the 7th and 8th Floors.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing installed 50 squares of granulated cap sheet on the N and NE sides of the Clinic Building main roof.
- A contractor has sandblasted the black stone pavers around the Administration Building . This has created a nonskid surface which reduces the risks of slipping and falling.
- They will begin in the courtyard next week.