Monday, June 16, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave .:
- Stratos finished changing the governor sheave and governor ropes on Elevator #7.
- The technicians continue to wire the car station.
- Hogue & Associates finished removing the old ceiling light fixtures in the old section of the building near the near the rear elevators on all floors.
Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI is preparing the slab and front faÃ§ade for the steel required for the new exterior stairwell on the front of the building.
- Dry flood-proofing of the pit for Elevator #2 and #3 continues.
- Electrical work and sheetrock work continues on the 2nd Floor.
- Plumbing, mechanical, electrical, sheetrock, and fire sprinkler work continues on the 6th Floor.
- The gas line for the new 7th Floor lab has been installed.
2nd Floor Lobby Renovations:
- Zimmer removed the metal from the storefront and fixed the lights in the CAD conference room.
- Crews continued installing plants in the Pocket Park in Student Parking Lot # 2.
- The tree service has agreed to replace the 'Drake' Chinese Elm tree that did not survive being transplanted.
- The replacement tree will be container-grown instead of being transplanted.
Dental School :
- Premier Source completed honing the terrazzo floor on the 4th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They are now working on the black terrazzo on the 4th Floor of the Administration Building .