Friday, June 27, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The contractor continues to paint the ceiling and walls in the elevator lobby on the 1st Floor.
- Crews are painting the corridor walls on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building on the I-10 side.
- The contractor painted Room 112; the Womens restroom.
- Securitas finished installing conduit and card readers at the loading dock on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor is installing conduit for card readers at the roll-up gate for Shipping/Receiving and at the side exit in Stairwell C (middle corridor).
- Hogue & Associates continues removing ballasts from old light fixtures and is disposing of the old fixtures.
- The contractor is moving old light fixtures from the offices and corridors.
- Zimmer-Eschette is relocating old furniture and boxes from the offices and corridors to temporary staging locations in the old section of the building.
Hall 2nd Floor Renovations:
- Demolition is on hold, waiting for closure of the walkway in order to continue the demolition at the exterior balcony.
- The contractor is continuing with the installation of the new AHU.
- The contractor completed demolition of existing casework and blackboard.
- Plumbing is being demolished and new plumbing is being roughed in.
Lecture Rooms A & B:
- Trison continues to chip out concrete and workers are beginning to install the floor duct and the seal-tight conduit for the new podium.
Dental School Terrazzo Floor Honing:
- Premier Source has finished work on the 4th Floor crossover.
- They have started honing the terrazzo on the 3rd Floor crossover and the 3rd Floor lobby in the Administration Building .