Monday, June 9, 2008
Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- The contractor completed the core drilling of the 6th Floor slab over the weekend.
- Saw cutting is being done on the ground level slab for new exterior stairwell on the front of the building.
- Dry flood-proofing of the pit for Elevators #2 and #3 continues.
- Electrical work is being done on the 2nd Floor.
- The work on the plumbing, mechanical, fire sprinkler and electrical systems continues on the 6th Floor. Sheetrock is also being installed.
- A new natural gas line is being run on the 7th Floor for the new laboratory.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos continues to change the travel cables for Elevator #7.
- Premier Source Inc. finished polishing the terrazzo floor in the Tulane Ave. corridor on the 5th Floor.
- Crews connected the irrigation control valve wires for the Resource Center , Station # 4 to the automatic controller and programmed the controller to operate overnight.
- They completed the installation of pipe and sprinklers for Station # 5 which serves the planting beds located at the front of the building.
School Terrazzo Honing:
- Premier Source Inc. has completed honing the terrazzo on the 1st Floor of the Clinic Building and continues to work on the black terrazzo in the clinic waiting area and the elevator lobby on the 2nd Floor.