Friday, July 18, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The elevator contractor continues to work on replacing the hoist cables for Elevator #7.
- The front door frames have been cleaned.
- Securitas is preparing to install the new card readers and hardware at locations around the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued installing suspended ceilings in several offices.
- Plumbers repaired pipes that serve the restrooms in the rear (oldest) section of the building.
Hall Lobby Expansion:
- Installation of the new duct work connecting to the AHU on the mezzanine level is almost complete.
Hall Walkway Resurfacing:
- The contractor filled the center drains and leveled the area in preparation for sloping the surface.
MDL #5 Renovations:
- The contractor continues to modify the steel support for the new partition track.
- They are verifying the new plumbing layout.
Lecture Rooms A & B Enhancements:
- Facility Services has completed their portion of the work.
- Work continues on the construction of the bulk head that runs the length of the new Commons area.
- Work on roughing in the electrical service continues.
- The crews finished the duct cleaning on the 5th Floor of the CSRB.
- They have mobilized to the 4th Floor.