Wednesday, July 02, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Siemens is installing the duct mounted smoke detectors in the HVAC ductwork.
- The contractor finished painting Room 114.
- Painting continues in Room 100.
- Securitas began pulling wiring through the new conduit that has been installed for the card readers on the 1st Floor.
- Hogue & Associates continue to remove ballasts from old light fixtures and dispose of the old fixtures.
- Floors 6 through 8 have been cleared.
- Premier Source Inc. is prepping the 4th Floor for honing of the terrazzo.
- The remaining demolition is on hold while waiting for the closure of the walkway at the exterior balcony.
- New duct work is being installed and connected to the air handling unit that has been installed on the mezzanine.
- The contractor is framing up the partition above the ceiling that will assist with noise reduction.
Lecture A & B Enhancements:
- Trison continues to remove concrete and has begun to install the floor duct and seal tight conduit for the new podium.
Dental School :
- Premier Source Inc. continues to hone the 6th Floor terrazzo.