Friday, October 31, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued making drywall repairs in offices on the 3rd and 5th Floors.
- The electrical contractor completed the installation of new light fixtures in the lounge on 7th Floor.
- The electrical contractor continued installing new light fixtures in the 5th, 6th and 7th Floor conference rooms.
- The construction cleaning contractor continued cleaning on the 6th Floor and began cleaning on the 5th Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services painted Conference Rooms 728 and 729.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor installed wood blocking for the handrails and baseboard in Auditorium B.
- The electrical subcontractor installed conduit for the lighting homeruns in Auditorium A and mounted the electrical panel in Auditorium B.
- The general contractor installed framing for the ceiling in Auditorium B.
CAMPUS 6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS
- The mechanical subcontractor pressure tested the vacuum, air, and de-ionized water piping in Suite 8405 .
- The general contractor framed the exterior north walls.
- Facility Services completed installing the backflow preventer for the landscaping in front of 1542 Tulane Ave. and continued planting shrubs.
- The contractor removed the fire alarm conduit from above the roll up door location.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed p-trap and drain line connections for all sinks and the fume hood in the 7th Floor lab.
- They installed filler panels for the fume hood and adjacent cabinets and cleaned and wiped down all lab countertops and cabinets.
- The contractor welded window wall clips and handrails from the 4th Floor to the 2nd Floor and installed the sub-floor for the Mens and Womens restrooms on the Bolivar St . Side of the 6th Floor.
- The contractor erected four courses of block wall for the Womens restroom on the 1st Floor.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed ductwork from the lobby in the southwest corner.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed the metal framing for the new mailboxes.