Tuesday, November 4, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor installed ceilings in the conference rooms on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The electrical contractor completed installing new light fixtures in the 5th, 6th and 7th Floor conference rooms and completed installation of three new recessed lights on the front porch.
- The sprinkler contractor installed sprinkler heads in the 6th Floor lounge.
- The construction cleaning contractor continued cleaning rooms that failed inspection on the 6th Floor and continues cleaning on the 5th Floor.
- Facility Services continued minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed wall sconce device boxes on the east and south walls in Auditorium A.
- The general contractor installed riser framing in Auditorium A.
CAMPUS 6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor wired the outlets on the north and south walls of Suite 8405A and 8405B.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor finished installing and testing the medical air in the 7th Floor lab.
- They continue to insulate supply duct on the 6th Floor, Gravier St. side.
- Crews installed additional supply duct in the mechanical room for two zones on the 1st Floor AHU on the S. Prieur St. side.
- Plumbers installed domestic water lines in the bathrooms on the 1st Floor, Bolivar St. side and installed thimbles in the new stairwell for the storm drain.
- The iron subcontractor cleaned, ground, and finished the hand rails on the 1st through the 6th Floors in the exterior stairwell.
- The electrical subcontractor installed outlets in four runs of wire mold and installed can lights on the 6th Floor, CSRB side.
- The sprinkler subcontractor raised pipe and sprinkler heads on the 2nd Floor, CSRB side.
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles on the 6th Floor, CSRB side.
- A crew continued to install door frames in the 6th Floor simulation rooms.
- Metal lathe is being installed on the CSRB side of the 1st Floor.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed storefront window framing for Campus Office Stores and installed columns and storefront window framing for Medical Center Stores.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor removed a portion of the curb to allow for the installation of the new automatic storefront door.