Friday, November 7, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor completed installing ceiling tiles in the conference rooms and continued wall repairs in Room 545.
- The electrical contractor continued installing new light fixtures in conference rooms on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Floors.
- The flooring contractor completed installation of the carpeting in the 6th and 7th Floor lounges.
- The construction cleaning contractor completed cleaning rooms on the 6th Floor,
- Crews continued cleaning offices on the 5th Floor and others started cleaning the restrooms.
- The mechanical contractor installed air conditioning ducting and diffuser grills in the lounges on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Floors.
- Facility Services continued completing minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor installed rebar and foam for the riser seating in Auditorium A.
- The contractor installed sheetrock in the ceiling troughs in Auditorium B.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit stub-ups for the data connections in Auditorium A.
CAMPUS 6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed electrical wires for the base cabinets in 8405C, 8405D, 8405E, 8405F, 8405G, 8405H and 8405I.
- LSUHSC Facility Services completed the installation of the irrigation system for the landscaping in front of 1542 Tulane Avenue .
- The system is now energized and fully automated.
- The contractor installed the dropped ceiling support near the window wall.
CLINICS PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed domestic water lines for the restrooms on the east side of the 1st Floor.
- The steel subcontractor welded clips on the 1st and 6th Floors of the north side of the exterior stairwell tower.
- The contractor installed wall tile in both the Mens and Womens restrooms on the 6th Floor.
- Crews installed sheetrock on the fur downs in the lecture room on the 6th Floor and installed trim for the windows on the north side of the 1st Floor.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor taped, floated, and painted the mailbox partition.