Monday, December 15, 2008
- The furniture vendor set up new furniture in Conference Room 544 and in the 5th Floor lounge.
- The general contractor completed ceiling tile work and carpet work in Rooms 544 and 547.
- The moving contractor delivered four truckloads of material for OB-GYN and Urology to the offices on the 5th Floor.
- The painting contractor completed painting the freight elevator lobby and started work in the rear stairwell.
- Facility Services continued minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor primed the walls at the stairwell entrance to Auditoriums A and B and installed ceiling grid in Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit for the new air handling unit.
6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor honed and polished the terrazzo floors in Rooms 6333 and 6335.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor set water fountains on the 6th Floor, S. Prieur St. side.
- They installed heating hot water pipes on the 6th Floor, Bolivar St. side.
- The electrical subcontractor wired Panel 2AB and the B riser to the new switchgear.
- The fireproofing subcontractor painted the steel structure of the new stairwell, Floors 1 - 3.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler heads on the 6th Floor, Bolivar St. side.
- The contractor painted on the 6th Floor, Gravier St. side.
- They installed ceiling grid in the simulation rooms.
- Doors were installed on the 6th Floor, Gravier/S. Prieur St. side.
- Crews installed studs and sheetrock on the 2nd Floor on the CSRB side.
- Floor tile is being installed in the restrooms on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur St. side.
- The contractor installed countertops and shelving for the coffee kiosk.
- The contractor continued installing wood panel supports for the columns.
- The contractor installed perimeter floor tiles in elevator lobby and the restrooms.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the ceiling and lab furniture in the large laboratory area.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed obsolete computer wiring in the center of the lobby.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed floor tiles from Room 4117A.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed horizontal mullions for the new curtain wall below the roof.
- The contractor patched the plaster ceiling on the Bolivar St. side of the enclosure.