Tuesday, December 23, 2008
- The general contractor continued installing ceiling tiles on the 4th Floor.
- Facility Services continued installing new locksets on the 4th Floor doors.
DENTAL CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor installed additional patch for the sub-floor in Auditorium B and began grinding the sub-floor to a level finish in Auditorium A.
- The general contractor installed the door frame for the new A/V room (4202).
DENTAL 6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY
- The general contractor installed door frames for Rooms 8405F and 8405H, and installed the window frame for Room 8405J.
- The contractor poured new concrete sidewalks in the lot at the corner of Gravier St. and S. Claiborne Ave.
- Facility Services painted new motorcycle/bicycle parking area on the 1st deck of the Roman St Garage.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed supply grilles on the 6th Floor, Gravier St./S. Prieur side.
- They set the AHU on the Bolivar St. Side of the 6th Floor Bolivar and set fixtures in the restrooms on the 1st Floor. S. Prieur St.side.
- The electrical subcontractor cleaned and megged the switchgear and installed light fixtures and receptacle covers on the 2nd Floor.
- The fireproofing subcontractor painted the interior beams of the new stairwell on Floors 1 through 3.
- The sprinkler subcontractor continued installing pipe to the fire pump on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor painted the mechanical room on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling frame above the coffee kiosk.
MEB PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished removing casework from Room 5220 and removed the metal studs separating Rooms 5220 and 5221.
MEB 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed additional sprinkler branch piping on the Bolivar St. side of the lobby.
- The contractor secured the window frames on the Bolivar St. side.
MEB MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed sheetrock above the steel track in the main MDL room.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed additional rubber glazing for the expanded storefront system on Perdido St. side.
- The contractor installed conduits on top of the Residence Hall walkway.