Tuesday, January 20, 2009
- The general contractor completed painting the walls in Room 443 and began installing the ceiling grid.
- Wall framing in the 2nd Floor lounge was completed and drywall installation started on the ceiling fur down.
- The build out of the 1st Floor lounge commenced and wall repair continued in the 2nd and 3rd Floor offices.
- The lighting contractor installed new light fixtures in Rooms 111, 111A and 111B.
- Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor.
DENTAL CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed trim rings for the recessed can light fixtures in Auditoriums A and B.
DENTAL 6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor sanded and placed the second skim coat on the walls in 6333, 6335, and Suite 8405 .
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping and sprinklers in the back of the Resource Center .
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor began installing control wire to AHU 6-1.
- They tested medical gas outlet boxes in the simulation rooms.
- Supply air grills were installed on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
- Crews continued insulating heating hot water lines on the 6th Floor, Bolivar St. side.
- The contractor installed bathroom partitions and drywall on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew installed ceiling tiles on 6th Floor, CSRB side.
- Ceiling grid was installed on the S. Prieur St. side of the 6th Floor.
- They continued painting the exterior stairwell.
- The contractor switched the power sources of Riser B which serves the S. Prieur St. electrical receptacles and lights to the new switchgear.
- The contractor installed sheetrock at the stairwell and in the small multi media room.
- They taped and floated walls in the Library Commons.
- LSUHSC electricians continued installing light fixtures in the cafe.
MEB 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in the center of the lobby.
MEB MDL 6 RENOVATIONS
- The contractor continued relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
MEB PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor completed framing the new walls.
- The electrical contractor continued to run conduit in the laboratory area.
- The mechanical contractor capped hot/cold/deionized water lines on the 4th Floor below the Pharmacology labs.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed exterior vertical mullion on the Perdido Street side of the lobby.
- The contractor continued installing stud framing for the soffit on the corner of S. Roman and Perdido Streets and on the mezzanine level between the A & B Towers .