Wednesday, January 21, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued installing the ceiling grid in Room 443.
- Crews roughed-in electrical and continued installing drywall on the ceiling fur down in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- They continued framing new walls in the 1st Floor lounge.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor, made minor electrical repairs on the 4th Floor and continued installing new door hardware on the 3rd Floor.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed the exit signs at the stairwell entrance of Auditoriums A and B.
- The paint contractor painted all speaker housings and primed the entryway walls and ceiling in Auditorium A.
6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The paint contractor prepped and primed the new walls on the 8th Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping and sprinklers in the rear of the Resource Center .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical subcontractor installed electrical conduit supports for the generator on the Bolivar St. side chase.
- They continued to run conduit for receptacles on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- The mechanical subcontractor continued installing control wire to an AHU on the 6th Floor, S. Prieur St. side.
- They continued testing medical gas outlets in the 6th Floor simulation rooms.
- Crews installed additional supply duct and insulated heating hot water lines on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler heads in the 6th floor S. Prieur St. side restroom.
- The contractor is installing bathroom partitions on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- Crews continued installing sheetrock on the 6th Floor, Bolivar St. side and painting the exterior stairwell levels 1 through 6.
- The contractor installed fire alarm wiring in the elevator lobby.
- Crews continued taping and floating walls in the Library Commons.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor shimmed the window framing at both campus stores.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
- The plaster columns in the main MDL room were patched.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor demolished the corridor walls in the laboratory area.
- The electrical contractor ran conduit in the administrative area.
- The mechanical contractor continued to cap hot/cold/deionized water lines on the 4th Floor below the Pharmacology labs.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued installing vertical mullion on the exterior of the Perdido St. side of the curtain wall.
- The contractor installed sheetrock for the soffit on the corner of S. Roman St. and Perdido St. and on the mezzanine level between the A & B Towers .