Friday, January 23, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor, continued installing new door hardware on the 3rd Floor and continued minor repairs on the 1st and 4th Floors.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The painting contractor painted the first coat of finish paint on the 8th Floor.
- The sprinkler contractor replaced sprinkler heads in Room 8405A.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical contractor continued installing control wire to the 6th Floor VAV boxes and the Bolivar St. air handling unit.
- They insulated supply duct on the 6th Floor, Bolivar St. side.
- The sprinkler contractor installed sprinkler heads in the center of the 6th Floor.
- The contractor installed metal studs, insulation, and sheetrock for the ceiling soffit on the 6th Floor, in the Gravier/Bolivar St. corner.
- The contractor completed the installation of the coffee kiosk.
- Sidewall diffusers were installed in the ductwork.
- The contractors began painting.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid on the Bolivar St. side of the lobby.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractors continued patching and floating the walls and installed ceiling tiles in the main MDL room.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor ran conduit in the laboratory area.
- The contractor framed the corridor opening.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued removing the existing frame in the old storefront system.
- They installed sheetrock for the soffit in the corner of S. Roman and Perdido lobby.
- They cleaned the exterior side of the glass installed on the Perdido St. side.