Monday, February 2, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued taping and floating the drywall in the 2nd Floor lounge and framing walls and fur downs in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The mechanical contractor continued piping new fan coil units on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The network wiring contractor continued installation of new network drops on the 4th Floor.
- The painting contractor continued painting exterior and stairwell doors.
- Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor and continued installing the new electrical conduit for exterior lighting by the Shipping and Receiving entrance.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the remaining corner guards in Rooms 8405A - 8405K.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical subcontractor switched the power service for panel HDRB to the new switchgear.
- The sprinkler subcontractor continued running distribution lines to the new stairwell and at the new fire pump.
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated pipes in the 6th Floor AHU room and installed fire dampers on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued hanging sheetrock and running electrical conduits in the old 6th Floor lab area.
- The contractor installed storefront at the stairs.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed patching and leveling the concrete subfloor floor in the lab.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued to install sheetrock and insulation in the laboratory area; and began taping and floating sheetrock in the laboratory area.
- The electrical contractor installed additional conduit in the administration area.
- The mechanical contractor installed waste water pipes below the laboratory area.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid on the Bolivar Street side.
- The contractor painted the exposed sprinkler pipe.
- The contractor installed the interior storefront walkway door.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued installing sheetrock for the fur down in the Perdido St. /Bolivar St. corner of the lobby.
- They painted the fur down for the lobby between the A & B Towers .
- The enclosure contractor completed removing the temporary wall.