Monday, March 2, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The furniture contractor completed the installation of new cabinetry in the 3rd Floor lounge.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing new fan coil units on the 3rd Floor.
- The plumbing for the 2nd Floor lounge was completed.
- The painting contractor continued painting offices on the 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services continued repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors, painting hallways on the 3rd Floor, and connecting electrical service for fan coil units.
- Facility Services graded planting bed in the rear of the Resource Center .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor started installing exterior glass on the new exterior stairwell.
- The mechanical contractor installed fuel pipes on the 1st Floor, CSRB side and installed control wire to the AHU on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- The contractor installed ceiling grid on the 6th Floor, Gravier Street side.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit from the switches to the disconnects for the generator on the roof.
- They installed light fixtures on the 6th Floor, Gravier Street side and installed additional wire for the Stryker equipment that will be installed for the simulation labs.
- LSUHSC electricians pulled wire for receptacles.
- The contractor continued installing the display case in the elevator lobby.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted the metal doors for the lecture halls and the stairwells, painted all the door frames and continued installing break metal around the elevator doors.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued terminating data ports.
- The electrical contractor continued installing light switches and receptacles.
- The casework contractor installed countertops.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor primed and patched the walls in the administrative area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor laid one layer of the mortar bed.
6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing cabinets and countertops for lab benches.