Tuesday, March 3, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued painting in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews began the demolition and reconfiguration of Rooms 109, 341, 342 and 343.
- The granite contractor repaired two holes in the granite walls on the 1st Floor.
- The mechanical contractor continues installing new fan coil units on the 3rd Floor.
- The painting contractor continues painting offices on the 3rd Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continues making repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors, painting hallways on the 3rd Floor, and connecting electrical service for new fan coil units.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued graded the planting bed and preparing for planting in the rear of the Resource Center .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues installing exterior glass on the new exterior stairwell.
- They are installing metal studs for the wall around the fire door on the 6th Floor, Gravier Street side.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing fuel pipes on the CSRB side of the 1st Floor.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit for the control wires to the diesel fuel tank from the generator on the roof.
- They are installing lights on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor and conduit for control wires on the 1st Floor, CSRB side.
- The contractor installed air conditioning diffusers in the multimedia rooms and the cafÃ© area.
- They continue to seal the composite wall panels in the multimedia rooms.
- The contractor continued installing the display case in the elevator lobby and complete the column wrap in the cafÃ© area.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continues to terminate data ports.
- The electrical contractor continues installing light switches and receptacles.
- The A/V contractor installed controller boxes in the pedestal island.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor primed and patched the walls in the administrative area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor laid the second mortar bed layer in the two corner lobby areas.
- The contractor installed brick pavers on the exterior side of the sliding doors.
- The contractor continued framing the fur down in the expanded lobby area.
SCHOOL A and B AUDITORIUM RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the exhaust chase in the IT room.
- The contractor framed the new wing wall in Auditorium B.
6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the new cabinets and countertops for the lab benches.