TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2009
- The general contractor completed installing doors in Room 111B.
- Workers continued drywall finishing in the 2nd Floor lounge and wall repairs in Rooms 235K and 235M.
- The door contractor installed new loading dock doors on the Lakeside Lot service entrance.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing of new ductwork in the 1st Floor lounge and new fan coil units in Rooms 345 and 345A.
- The roll-up door contractor began installation of the new parking garage roll-up door.
- Facility Services continued painting and electrical repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services started grading the planting bed in the rear of the Resource Center along S. Prieur St .
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed metal lathe for the stairwell overhang.
- They installed the stairwell glass doors on the 1st and 6th Floors.
- Crews continued removing existing waterproofing sealer in the freight elevator pit.
- Workers are installing the metal soffit under the main entrance.
- The contractor continued installing granite on the 1st, 5th and 6th levels of the exterior stairwell.
- The electrical contractor continued installing lights in the 1st Floor of the exterior stairwell.
- Electricians continued to connect wire to the Stryker equipment in the simulation labs.
- They finished installing wire mold on the 6th Floor.
- Workers continue to remove old feeder cable in the switchgear room.
- The mechanical contractor began connecting Stryker equipment to the medical air/gas/vacuum lines in the 6th Floor simulation rooms.
- They installed a storm drain grate on the stairwell roof and installed copper lines to chilled water valves on the 1st Floor.
- Stryker continued to install wires and equipment on the 6th Floor.
- AT&T continues to install the new telephone feeder.
- The contractor continued installing metal base around the display cases.
- Facilities Services electricians continued roughing in the display case receptacles.
- The contractor installed network cabling in the display cases.
MEB 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to tape and float the storefront walls.
MEB PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installation of the light fixtures in the lab area.
- They installed ceramic tile around the door openings in the administrative area.
- Workers completed floating the floors in the lab area and started floating the floors in the administrative area.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued framing the fur down in the mezzanine level between the B & C Towers .
- The contractor patched and skin coated the plaster wall by the B Tower elevator.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A
& B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed the overhead conduit for the podium and the A/V connections in Auditoriums A & B.