WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor painted the walls in Rooms 341, 342, and 343.
- They continue installing drywall in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The electrical contractor is installing wiring for ceiling lights in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The State Elevator Inspector cleared the final items on Elevators 1, 2 and 3 and certified them for normal use.
- The furniture vendor installed desks and file cabinets in Room 111.
- The network wiring contractor continued installing new drops in Rooms 111 and 111A.
- LSUHSC Facility Services electricians continue making miscellaneous electrical repairs on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished installing wall covering in the computer lounge.
- Workers are installing additional glass in the stairwell.
- They are touching up paint throughout the 6th Floor.
- Room signs are being installed on the 6th Floor.
- Sprinkler heads are being installed on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- Crews installed tile floor on the Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor.
- Granite pavers are being laid around the new stairwell.
- Painters primed the CMU walls of the mechanical rooms, electrical rooms, and stairwells on the 1st Floor.
- The electrical contractor trimmed out and tested the fire alarm devices on the 6th Floor.
- They installed lights in the 1st Floor restrooms and receptacles on the Prieur St. side of the 1st Floor.
- Conduit was run from the 6th Floor to the 2nd Floor demark (telephone) room for the 200 pair cable.
- Conduit was run for the sump pump in the freight elevator.
- The contractor installed ceiling trim above the coffee kiosk.
- LSUHSC electricians installed light fixtures near the decorative screens and installed the faceplates for the network drops.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor hung overhead shelves.
- The contractor hooked up plumbing underneath the casework in Room 5219.
- VCT was installed in the administrative area.
- The contractor removed debris from the roof.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued taping and floating the fur down in the expanded lobby area.
- Ceiling tiles are being installed between the A & B Tower lobbies.
AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed additional conduit in the elevator lobby extending into the crosswalk. This will support the Creative Presentations equipment installation.