Wednesday, April 29,
- The general contractor continued finishing drywall in the 1st Floor lounge.
- They completed installing the ceiling grid in the 1st Floor lounge.
- Workers continue making repairs in the auditorium.
- The light fixtures have been installed in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- The cleaning contractor continued working in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- The furniture vendor continued placing chairs in the 3rd Floor offices.
- The mechanical contractor installed flexible duct and diffusers in the 1st and 2nd Floor lounges.
- Facility Services continued making electrical repairs and painting on the 3rd Floor.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor began laying out the landscaping in the front of the building.
- A crew continued installing floor tile in the 1st Floor restroom.
- Workers continued installing ceiling grid on the 1st Floor, CSRB/ S. Prieur Street side.
- They continue installing window trim for the exterior stairwell on the 2nd and 3rd levels.
- The stairwell shaft walls on the 1st and 2nd level have been framed up.
- Crews applied a second coat of mud on stairwell shaft walls on the 3rd through the 6th levels.
- They continue to waterproof the granite wall panels on the new stairwell.
- The electrical contractor installed light fixtures on the 1st Floor, CSRB and Bolivar Street side of the building.
- They roughed in an exit light on the Bolivar St./Gravier St. side of the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued working on punch list items.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued installing break metal along the fur down of the extended storefront.
- The mechanical contractor continued running wires for pull stations and fire alarm devices in the extended lobby area.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing surface mount lights on the Roman St. side.
- The wall panel contractor continued installing wall panels on the Campus Office Stores side.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing receptacle raceways and sink fixtures in the laboratory area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed the final sections of the original roof and installed insulation on the walkway roof.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated additional sheetrock in Room 4202B.
- Workers installed the double-doors for Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor installed the transformers and sub-panels for the electrical services in the auditoriums.