WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continues finishing the drywall in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- The walls in the 2nd Floor lounge are being painted.
- Workers completed the ceiling grid installation and began installing ceiling tiles in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- The mechanical contractor is roughing in the plumbing in the 1st Floor lounge.
- Workers installed drain lines on the new fan coil units in Rooms 345, 343 and 342.
- The network wiring contractor continues installing new drops in the 3rd Floor offices.
- The roll-up door contractor is adjusting the controller for the new garage roll-up door.
- Facility Services continues painting and making electrical repairs on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services completed installing all piping and sprinklers for station # 11 on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed wall covering in the 6th Floor computer lounge.
- Crews installed break metal interior trim for the windows of the new stairwell on the 1st level.
- Workers continue installing new countertops in the computer lounge and installing cove base on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- The granite cap is being installed at the top of the new stairwell.
- The electrical contractor installed lights and receptacles on the S. Prieur St. side of the 1st Floor.
- They installed wire for the sump pump for the elevator on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- Crews installed stairwell lights on the 1st level.
- Stryker installed speakers in the large lecture room and installed routers in the network closet on the 6th Floor.
- AT&T continued to install wires in the new room on the 2nd Floor to allow for the transfer of the phone lines from the 1st to the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed wall covering along the window wall.
- The fire alarm devices are being installed.
- LSUHSC Facility Services electricians installed new exit signs.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor re-installed the window frames for the store fronts.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor continued installing casework in Rooms 5219, 5219A and 5262.
- Door frames were installed in the lab area.
- The contractor installed vinyl wall covering for the animal care room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued installing sheetrock on the fur down in the expanded lobby area.
- They are taping and floating the new sheetrock as it is hung.
- The contractor removed a 30-foot roof section of the old roof parallel to Roman St. at the MEB side of the elevator penthouse and applied the two-ply temporary roof.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed Unistrut in the elevator lobby for the additional overhead conduit.