THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued to tape and float the new drywall in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- Workers are painting the walls, installing ceiling tiles and installing light fixtures in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- The access control contractor began installing door contacts on the emergency exit doors on the Charity side of the 1st Floor hallway.
- The flooring contractor installed carpet in offices on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing plumbing in the 1st Floor lounge.
- They finished installing drain lines for the new fan coil units in Rooms 345, 343 and 342.
- The network wiring contractor continues installing new network drops in the 3rd Floor offices.
- The roll-up door contractor completed adjusting the controller for the new garage door.
- Facility Services continued painting and electrical repairs on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor began refurbishing the existing window frames on CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
- They installed additional ceiling grid on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- Workers continued installing the granite cap at the top of the exterior stairwell.
- The electrical contractor installed ceiling lights on the 6th Floor and stairwell lights on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Stryker tested the medical equipment system.
- AT&T continued to install wires in the new room on the 2nd Floor to allow for the transfer of the phone lines from the 1st to the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed wall covering in the restrooms.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to build the soffit across from the elevators.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed countertops in Rooms 5219, 5219A and 5262.
- The contractor heat welded the vinyl wall covering for the animal care room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued to tape and float the fur down in the expanded lobby area.
- The mechanical contractor raised the sprinkler pipes in the expanded lobby area.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A
& B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical installed conduit in the lobby for the multimedia equipment.
- The contractor framed the raised stage area underneath Auditorium C (for the IT closet).