FRIDAY, MAY 1, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor finished installing carpet and cove base in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- A crew painted the rear elevator lobby on the 2nd Floor.
- The electrical contractor installed ceiling lights in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The furniture vendor installed furniture in the 3rd Floor lounge and conference room, and in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services continued making electrical repairs and painting on the 3rd Floor.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing window trim for the stairwell on the 6th level and patching sheetrock inside the stairwell on the lower floors.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued patching walls where the fire alarm devices were installed in the lobby.
- They framed the network closets in the expanded lobby area.
- The mechanical contractor continued running wires for pull stations and fire alarm devices in the extended lobby area.
MDL 3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued raising the support beam for the partition and installing electrical MC cables for light fixtures.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished installing the remainder of the surface mount lights.
- The wall panel contractor continued installing wall panels on the Campus Office Stores side of the lobby.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing receptacle raceways in the laboratory area.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor cut the roof drains on the walkway.
- They attached the roofing membrane to the metal roof.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles in Auditoriums A and B.
- The electrical contractor installed the conduit for the transformers that will provide electrical services in the auditoriums.