TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor finished priming the walls in the 1st Floor lounge.
- Workers installed window blinds in Room 342.
- The ceiling contractor worked on punch-list items on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services replaced a fan coil motor in Room 349 and continued electrical repairs and painting on the 2nd Floor.
CLINIC BUILDING PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor terminated wires for the fire pump controller and fire pump breaker located on the roof.
- Electricians began installing LED lights on the 6th Floor at the reception desk and the entrance.
- The contractor glazed the exterior stairwell window jambs at levels 2 â€“ 4.
- Crews painted the doorframes on the 1st Floor and installed ceiling grid in the old PBX room and the fire command station.
- The contractor primed the walls underneath the internal stairwell.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed balancing rooftop units one and two and continued insulating piping.
MDL 3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the steel track support for the partition in the storage room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued taping and floating new dry wall throughout the entire lobby area.
- Workers installed recessed down light fixtures in the drop ceiling between the B & C Towers .
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed wooden panels near the Mens restroom and the elevators.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires in the admin area.
- The contractor continued to install wire molding in the lab area and return air grills in the doors.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued replacing the parapet wall cap along the MEB loading dock side.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed the rough-in of chilled water piping for the 2nd Liebert unit in Room 4202B.
- Crews completed the grid and wood trim installation for the ceiling in Auditorium B.
- The electrical contractor pulled wiring for the occupancy sensors in Auditorium B and installed occupancy sensor devices in both Auditoriums.
- The flooring contractor installed carpet for two levels of the riser seating in Auditorium B.