FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor worked on punch-list items: removing paint overspray in the upper level of the auditorium and capping plumbing lines in the old section.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continues painting in Suite 235 .
- LSUHSC Facility Services prepared planting beds along Bolivar St. adjacent to the Residence Hall and continued installing new tree grates around the MEB.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor certified the fire pump and it is now in service.
8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor continued framing studs and installing sheetrock.
- The restoration specialist continued repairing the frieze.
- The contractor continued framing and installing sheetrock for the center stairwell wall.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- LSUHSC Facility Services completed staging temporary air conditioning units to support the temporary air conditioning for 6th and 7th Floor Quadrant D.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor framed the stud walls for the alcove area across from MDL #5.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued working on general cleaning in the lab area.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor began to installing the cap sheet on the main roof on the Bolivar street side.
- They continued installing pitch pan for exhaust fan on the Bolivar street side.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor set the floor boxes for the lecterns in both auditoriums.
- The contractor installed additional acoustical panels in Auditorium A along the wing walls.