MONDAY, MAY 4, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor applied touch-up paint in the auditorium.
- The sprinkler contractor installed sprinkler heads in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The furniture vendor completed furniture installation in all 3rd Floor offices.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued electrical repairs and painting on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing window trim for the exterior stairwell on the 6th level and patching sheetrock inside the stairwell on the lower floors.
- The contractor installed two return air grilles and one access panel in the elevator lobby.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued patching walls where the fire alarm devices were installed in the lobby.
- The mechanical contractor installed plenum boxes along the expanded storefront windows.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished installing all surface mount lights.
- The wall panel contractor continued installing wall panels on the Campus Office Stores side of the lobby.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles in the administrative and lab areas.
- The network wiring contractor started pulling network wires.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed the old roof materials, installed new insulation and a cap sheet for the 4th Floor lower level roofs.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted the 1st coat of paint in Room 4202B.
- The contractor installed an additional row of ceiling tiles in Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor pulled wires for the electrical transformers and panels in Auditorium B.