TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued touching up the paint in the auditorium.
- The furniture vendor completed the installation of furniture in all of 3rd Floor offices.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued making electrical repairs and painting on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- They patched and painted Room 312B.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor repaired the wall by the switchgear room following the installation of new fire pump breaker.
- Workers installed restroom partitions and ceiling grid in the facilities on the Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor.
- Ceiling tile is being installed on the 1st Floor, CSRB/S. Prieur Street side.
- Crews applied the 2nd coat of epoxy in the mechanical and electrical rooms on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- They plastered the new wall in the old PBX room on the 1st Floor.
- Workers installed wall tile on the Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor.
- The contractor installed floor tile on the 6th Floor in the computer lounge for the new floor boxes.
- A crew continued to install metal for the mullions in the stairwell.
- The stairwell handrails on the 3rd through the 6th levels of the exterior stairwell were painted.
- The electrical contractor placed the new breakers for the fire pump motor on the roof and on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor patched and repaired the elevator lobby ceiling.
- They relocated lights in the wooden ceiling and installed the ceiling frame in the back office area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued patching walls throughout the lobby area.
- They installed gypsum board to fur out the concrete wall in the back corner lobby area along S. Roman St. and Poydras Ave.
- Gypsum board was hung in the network closets.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed glazing for the new windows in Campus Office Stores and Medical Center Stores.
- They continue to finish the interiors of the stores.
- The wall panel contractor continued installing wall panels on the Campus Office Stores side of the lobby.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing ceiling tiles in the administrative area.
- They continue installing ceiling tiles in the lab areas.
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires.
HEALH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to work on the roof slope on the walkway roof between the Allied Health/Nursing Bldg. and the MEB.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continues installing the ceiling tiles in Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor pulled wires for the electrical transformers and panels in Auditorium B.