TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE.:
- The contractor insulated fan coil piping in Room 236.
- Facility Services applied patch and touch-up paint in Rooms 240 and 240A.
- The networking contractor installed additional data drops for the 2nd Floor offices along the center corridor.
- Facility Services continued trenching for irrigation piping around the Roman St. Garage along Bolivar Street and Tulane Avenue.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor repaired the lightning protection rods for the exhaust fans and replaced the screens over the intake lines on the roof.
LIONS BUILDING 8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor completed installing the ceiling grid in Room 833.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing galvanized furring on the parapet wall above Perdido and Roman Streets.
- The contractor continued finishing the sheetrock in the stairwell.
RESIDENCE HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed stud channel on the existing concrete wall in the recreation room.
- The interior contractor repaired the plaster wall in the C Tower lobby area.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th Floors Quadrant D.
- Staff began to shift equipment to the 6th and 7th Floors Quadrant C.
- The contractor continued balancing AHU 6D and 7D.
MEB 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The wall panel contractor began installing metal trim and installing wood panels on the television monitor wall.
MEB MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor relocated sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
- The contractor installed valves for air, gas, and vacuum.
MEB PHARMOCOLGY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued completing punch-list items.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor re-wired fire alarm device connections for the fire alarm speaker/strobe devices.
- The contractor installed the custom baseboard for Auditorium A.
- The A/V contractor installed the projection screen framing in Auditorium B.
DENTAL PARKING LOT AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor completed the concrete apron at Navy Parkway.
- Facility Services continues replacing wheel stops and conducting maintenance and repairs to the student parking lots.