FRIDAY, JUNE 19, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE.:
- The networking contractor installed network drops in 2nd floor offices along Tulane Avenue.
- The flooring contractor installed carpet in the auditorium.
- Facility Services repaired the ceiling in offices 228, 236, 240A, and 241.
- Workers continue to make electrical repairs and paint on the 2nd Floor.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued working on touch-up painting and cleaning on the 6th Floor.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed walk pads near the elevator penthouse.
- The contractor continued finishing the sheetrock in the stairwell.
RESIDENCE HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed grid for the gypsum board ceiling in the recreation room.
- The interior contractor completed prepping the gypsum board ceiling in the expanded lobby area.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services removed temporary units from Quadrant D and completed installing temporary units in Quadrant C of the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor continued balancing AHU 6D and 7D.
- They began preparations for removal of the old AHU 6C and 7C and for installation of the new units.
MEB 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing metal trim and wood panels on the television monitor wall.
- The contractor installed four exit lights, installed two thermostats, finished installing outlets on the walls with wood panels and finished installing sconce lights by the metal panels.
MEB MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing valves for air, gas, and vacuum.
MEB PHARMACOLOGY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued completing punch-list items.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the custom baseboard installation in Auditorium A.
- The A/V contractor continued installing the podium in Auditorium A and connecting wiring and equipment.
- The contractor successfully tested the fire alarm system in both auditoriums.
DENTAL PARKING LOT AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- Facility Services painted new pavement markings in the student parking lots on Campus Road.