TUESDAY, JUNE 30, 2009
- The electrical contractor installed additional light fixtures in Room 108A.
- The furniture contractor installed office furniture and cubicles in the 2nd Floor offices along Tulane Avenue .
- The cleaning contractor cleaned offices on the 2nd Floor along the center corridor.
- Facility Services painted the stage trim in the Auditorium.
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor completed installing the sheet metal flashing.
- The contractor installed the parapet wall cap along the MEB side of the roof.
- Facility Services completed installation of the irrigation piping around the S. Roman Garage.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor started pulling electrical wires for the conference room along Bolivar Street .
RESIDENCE HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- Crews started installing the wavy ceiling grid in the expanded lobby area.
- They continued installing ceiling grid and completed relocating sprinkler heads in the recreation room.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and adjust the C Quadrant 6th and 7th Floor temporary units.
- The contractor continued installing controls for air handling units 6D and 7D and ductwork, piping, insulation and electrical for AHUs 6C and 7C.
MEB MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed the center island pedestal.
- Workers installed ceiling tiles and connected air, gas, and vacuum to the fixtures.
DENTAL SCHOOL AUDITORIUMS A
& B RENOVATIONS:
- The auditoriums successfully passed Fire Marshal inspection.
- The contractor installed custom baseboard along the west wall of Auditorium B.
- They pulled network cables for the tables in Auditorium A.