THURSDAY, JUNE 4, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor placed additional concrete pads for the base of bollard lights along Tulane Avenue .
- Facility Services continues to install and connect fan coils in offices on the 2nd Floor.
- Carpenters are repairing the damaged section of built-in bookcases in Room 235N.
- The contractor insulated piping for 3rd Floor fan coils.
- Facility Services continued setting sandbags in preparation for hurricane season.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the old fire pump controller panel and breakers from the 1st Floor, CSRB side.
- Data lines were terminated in the network closet on the 6th Floor.
- The mechanical contractor continued piping the fuel lines to the new fuel tank.
8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor completed continued taping and floating the network closet.
- The contractor replaced ceiling panels above the coffee kiosk.
- The contractor dismantled the wall by the stairwell.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor installed gypsum board on the expanded lobby area ceiling.
- They removed existing pull stations by all three elevators.
- The mechanical contractor installed diffusers along the new storefront wall.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed aluminum flashing along the Bolivar Street side of the roof.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- LSUHSC Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th Floors Quadrant D.
- The contractor completed the installation of the chilled water and sprinkler piping and the condensate drains.
- They installed one air flow monitoring station on AHU 6-D.
- Work continued on heating hot water lines, mounting variable flow devices, and connecting building automation controls for AHU 6D.
- The contractor completed and tested chilled water and heating hot water piping, completed installing sprinkler piping and installed two air flow monitoring stations on AHU-7D.
- Work continues connecting the motor, mounting variable flow devices, and connecting building automation controls for AHU 7D.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed metal and wood wall panels by Lecture Hall A.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated walls in the alcove area.
- The contractor continued installing track for the new partition panels.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed acoustical panels on the west wall of Auditorium B and installed additional framing along the wing walls.
- The AV contractor pulled wiring into the AV racks in Room 4202B.
- The electrical contractor installed fire alarm devices in Auditoriums A, B, and C.