TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor connected the sink and ice machine for the 2nd Floor lounge and worked on AHU-C in Suite 235 .
- Facility Services is applying touch-up paint in 2nd Floor offices.
- Facility Services continues to install and connect fan coils in offices on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services continues spot patching sod at various areas on the downtown campus and continued irrigation piping along Bolivar St. alongside the Residence Hall.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor removed underground wires from the old generator room and fire pump room and tested the 660 gallon fuel tank on the 1st Floor.
8th FLOOR NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor painted the interior of the network closet.
HALL 2ND FLOOR LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor installed fire alarm devices in the lobby area between the B & C Towers .
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles in the back corner lobby area of the A Tower.
- Crews continued taping and floating the gypsum board ceiling in the expanded lobby area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor removed and began replacing the 4th Floor roof along Gravier Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and make adjustments to the temporary air conditioning units for the 6th and 7th floors Quadrant D.
- The contractor continued connecting building automation controls for AHU 6D.
- They completed insulating the heating hot water piping and continued connecting building automation controls for AHU 7D.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed wall panels on the right side of Lecture Hall A.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor prepped the floor for VCT installation.
- Workers installed ceiling grids in Rooms 4108A and 4201A.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began waxing the floors in the lab section.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed acoustical panels on the east wall and framing along the south wall of Auditorium B.
- The AV contractor installed components in the A/V racks in Room 4202B.
- The electrical contractor installed wall-mounted lights along the walls of Auditorium B.
- The mechanical contractor set the 2nd Liebert unit and began connecting the chilled water piping.
PARKING LOT AND ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor completed the concrete driveway apron repairs, with the exception of the Navy Parkway exit drive.