JULY 1, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The cleaning contractor cleaned offices on the 2nd Floor along the center corridor.
- Facility Services painted the stage trim in the Auditorium.
HEALTH/NURSING RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the parapet wall cap along Bolivar Street .
- Facility Services completed connection of the piping, control wiring and tested the irrigation around the Roman St. Garage.
EYE DOOR REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed the existing swinging door.
- The contractor painted the restroom closets and relocated two fire alarm devices.
2nd FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor connected new fire alarm devices into the existing system.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor is pulling network cable for the 6th Floor conference room along.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATION:
- The contractor continued installing the wavy ceiling grid in the expanded lobby area.
- The contractor installed fire alarm devices in the A & B lobby area.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continues to monitor and adjust the C Quadrant, 6th and 7th floor temporary units.
- The contractor completed connecting controls for roof top units 1 and 2 and air handling units 6D and 7D.
- Crews continued installing ductwork, piping, insulation, electrical and controls for AHUs 6C and 7C.
MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed countertop for the center island pedestal and vertical chase in all four quadrants.
- The contractor continued installing ceiling tiles and connecting air, gas, and vacuum to the fixtures.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed custom baseboard along the west wall of Auditorium B.
- The A/V contractor continued work on the podium installation in Auditorium A.
- The door hardware was installed in Auditorium A.